- Version National Certificate
- Download 53
- File Size 830 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 9, 2021
- Last Updated July 9, 2021
The course is designed to develop an artisan with knowledge, skills and attitudes to competently practice Refrigeration and Air Conditioning in the Mechanical industry. The total duration of the course is 1520 hours spread over a period of two (2) years and one (1) year On the Job Education and Training (OJET).
The minimum entry requirements in this course are English Language, relevant Science and Mathematics passed at Ordinary Level with a grade C or better and any other two subjects or relevant National Foundation Certificate (NFC) subjects or equivalent. The course is offered on a full time, part time or Block release basis. The assessment is through continuous assessment and written examination and On the Job Education and Training (OJET). The course will consider gender mainstreaming, sustainable development, physical challenges, health dispositions and the intersections between race, class and culture. It shall embrace innovative heritage-based education and training philosophy to solve national problems and to produce goods and services for industrialization and modernization.
- How to pass O level Mathematics
- Zimsec English Grade 7 Specimen Pp2.pdf
- N.C. METALLURGICAL ASSAYING Syllabus pdf
- Sytech Learning Academy
- Hexco November 2007 Engineering Maths.pdf
- Zimsec Combined Science Syllabus Pdf
- Zimsec O level Maths Syllabus New Curriculum.pdf
- Zimsec Mathematics Grade 7 Specimen Pp2.pdf