- Download 63
- File Size 1.56 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 27, 2020
- Last Updated August 27, 2020
N.C. METALLURGICAL ASSAYING Syllabus pdf
This course is designed to develop an Assistant Metallurgical Assaying Technician as to satisfy the needs of the Mining and related industries in an environmentally sustainable manner, without discrimination based on gender, HIV and AIDS status or physiological limitations. The entry requirement is 5 O’ Level subject passes with grade C or better including English Language, Mathematics, a relevant Science subject or equivalent. The course duration is 1640 hours of institutional based education and training and 12 months of on the job education and
training. The learner will be assessed through continuous assessment, examinations, and on the job education and training.
- Zimsec O Level Geography Syllabus New Curriculum.Pdf
- Zimsec Mathematics Grade 7 Specimen Pp1.pdf
- Zimsec O level Maths Syllabus New Curriculum.pdf
- Zimsec O level Mathematics Syllabus pdf
- Mwonzora Apologises For Harsh Remarks on "Polytechnical College Mentality"
- Impact of covid-19 on the education system
- N.C. Electronic Engineering - Mathematics Syllabus pdf
- Zimsec A level Physics Syllabus New Curriculum.pdf