- Version National Certificate
- Download 82
- File Size 1.4MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 27, 2021
- Last Updated August 27, 2021
This course is designed to develop an Automobile Electrics and Electronics Mechanic with knowledge, skills and attitudes required to service the needs of the Automotive and allied Industries. Assessment is through continuous assessment, final written examinations and On the Job Education and Training. On completion of the course, the Direct Entry students should be trade tested to become Skilled Workers Class One. The course will consider gender mainstreaming, sustainable development, physical challenges, health dispositions and the intersections between race, class and culture. It shall embrace innovative heritage-based education and training philosophy to solve national problems and to produce goods and services for industrialization and modernization.
- O level Combined Science Tutorials
- Sytech Learning Academy
- Mwonzora Apologises For Harsh Remarks on "Polytechnical College Mentality"
- Electricity and Electronics worksheet (A level Physics).pdf
- Hexco November 2009 Engineering Maths.pdf
- Academic Terrorism - Zimbabwean Teacher gets US$673 Terminal Benefits For 26 Years Of Service
- Open schools in phases - ZINUSH
- Hexco June 2011 Engineering Maths.pdf